October 8, 2013
Regarding Those Ridiculously Large FOX News Touchscreens
1. Microsoft hail Mary.
2. It’s always “mine is bigger than yours” with these people.
3. Everybody knows people at FOX don’t read.
4. Instead of hanging it up, Beck could have cashed in the blackboard.
5. And they call it the “news deck.” Welcome to the adversarial media space’s Battlestar. (…But, where’s Shatner?)
6. Distinctions between “Alice and Wonderland” and the internet get smaller by the day. Lean forward and it’s down the rabbit hole.
(screen grab via FoxNews video)