November 17, 2012
Bag's Quick Takeaways: Obama, McKayla Not Impressed
1. See what the hug started?
2. Tell me this isn’t partially about the debate in Denver.
3. Proven winners — also known to take heat for missing a bar.
4. . Meme-isis? Makes him first president to pander to…….the internet.
5. Yeah, I’m hard on myself.
6. Preview of 44B? Looser; lot less to lose. (…Double autograph for Boehner??)
7. Coming out of the election, women and youth still rising.
(photo: Pete Souza/White House caption: President Barack Obama jokingly mimics U.S. Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney’s “not impressed” look while greeting members of the 2012 U.S. Olympic gymnastics teams in the Oval Office, Nov. 15, 2012. Steve Penny, USA Gymnastics President, and Savannah Vinsant laugh at left.)