October 5, 2010
• Look, you can put me in a midnight blue, witchy black background that I dissolve right into in my pitch black dress and jet black hair, and you see, everything’s fine!
• And you know who she’s riffing off of with this “everyman” shtick? Obama ’08.
• You think you can flatter me, Christine? Well, YES YOU CAN. I haven’t felt this special since TIME honored me back in ’06.
• The men are gonna smile at the spunk, and enjoy the, yes, bewitching intimacy, while women are gonna think: well yeah, who hasn’t done/tried/said some outrageous things before?
• Whatever she paid for those pearls, they’re worth every penny.
Christine O’Donnell “I’m You” ad (You Tube)