November 26, 2008
I am deeply thankful to each and everyone who has joined me and taken the BAGnewsNotes mission to heart.
* To Al, who may be investing the bulk of his prodigious talent at TPM these days but still remains a key architect behind the success of BNN (and an incredible partner to cover a convention with)
* To Ida, Cara, Chris, Terri and Karen
* To Alan, Nina, Lori and Zoriah
* To Stephen, Tim, Mario, Erin, Denise and Craig
* To John, Loret, Bob, Michael and Nate
* To Sara, Leo and Steven
* To the broader readership, with a special nod to those of you who supply me with all the wonderfully helpful tips and takes
* And especially, to a simply stunning group of reader-discussants who, on a daily basis, have made the comments here a “must read” for anyone interested in visual politics
I don’t know how to thank you all except to say that, with your continued engagement, The BAG — over the next twelve months — is going to become a broader, richer and certainly more collective endeavor than I could ever have imagined.
A joyous holiday to all!
(image: Jesse Wendel/Group News Blog. Democratic National Convention. 2008)