August 11, 2008
The Games Of The (Tail End Of The) 43rd Presidency – #1: Hugger-'N-Slapper-In-Chief
1. I can’t hit a golf ball (because we’re at war), but besides that…
2. Lame duck means no holding back. Born again means no questions asked.
3. Bush playing for Nike? Misty May stunt plus Kerry’s assets and double-swoosh. Just do it!
4. Ironic counterpoint to the Edwards interview with GDub’s hands (and the softball team’s, too) all over the place.
4. And it was Laura off to the Forbidden City?
(image 1: Larry Downing/Reuters, images 2-5: Mandel Ngan/Getty)